Sunday, January 17, 2021

Guns: A rainy day ...

A friend getting her concealed carry permit asked me whether I could take her shooting next week. I never turn down a novice, so I quickly agreed. 

She asked whether she should go ahead and buy some 9mm for the range trip. I laughed, telling her that I haven't seen 9mm on store shelves in about 6 months.

Thankfully, I have a couple thousand rounds of Sellier & Bellot FMJ set aside for a rainy day.


I bought it two years ago for a little north of $300, plus shipping:


This same amount of 9mm, if you could even find it online, would run you three or four times as much - probably more. But I'm willing to dip into it for the important purpose of getting new people into shooting and spreading our Second Amendment rights.

I just hope it stops raining one of these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home