Saturday, August 06, 2022

Links: Blogroll updates

As time goes by, blogs come and go, sometimes quietly so.

I'm sad to say that Shamus Young, creator of the gamewriting blog Twenty Sided, passed away in June.  While I'm removing his blog from the blogroll, it's no reflection on the quality of the content there - years and years (and several books') worth of advice, much of it focused on the unique craft of video game writing.

I'm also taking off Hell in a Handbasket - this gun and self-defense blog has been dormant for a year now, but I always hoped James would start posting again. Regrettably, now the link is dead and the posts are all down.

I'm adding GAT Daily to the blogroll - it's a group blog with a mix of interesting posts and gun industry news.  While it looks like they sometimes post sponsored content without marking it as such (this post on the P365 Proforce, for example), on the whole it's a decent stop on your daily gun reads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home