Saturday, December 02, 2006

School: Studying time

Well, my Contracts exam is in a week and a half, so I'm going to start hitting the books hard tomorrow. My sister's party is literally thumping downstairs, but I'm trying to go through sample outlines to find some semblance of structure in the madness.

The universe of knowledge covered in the course is absurdly vast - we've gone through literally 700-odd pages filled with dozens of principles of contract law and even more cases that illustrate (or don't) certain points about those principles. That's a lot to distill and dish out in a 4 hour exam. I've already mentally resigned myself to the fact that Contracts will be my first and toughest exam, with Torts being easiest, and Criminal and Professional Responsibility somewhere in the middle.

In a way, it's reassuring. This is the home stretch, and the only person who can really let me down now is myself. There's only one time in college where I felt unprepared going into an exam - my Differential Equations course - but I vowed long ago it would never happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home