Thursday, May 10, 2007

Links: Skunkabilly's World of Mud and Guts and Barbecue Sauce

I'm a terrible photographer. It's part science and part art, but I haven't really mastered either the technical or aesthetic aspects of the craft. Thankfully, there are people on the Web who have, and one of those people is Skunkabilly (Xanga site here).

Admittedly, I first came to his website because of his fascination (bordering on obsession) with his Berettas and all things tactical. If it had carbon fiber, was made to help man survive the elements, or involved the use of gratuitous acronyms, Skunk was there. When Hurricane Katrina hit, though, his photos and missions down to help the area were interesting and inspiring.

He's journeyed to the Far East, the American West, and all sorts of places in-between. As far as I know, he's still a banjo player, too. Godspeed, Skunk...Godspeed.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I Googled my name and look what I found! Been wondering where you were at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home