Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Music: Angry Johnny

When I went to the 6th grade, I had to go to a different middle school than the rest of my friends. Upon entering 7th grade, I finally got to enroll in their school, but things had changed. They had changed, and I wasn't there to see it; they seemed like strangers to me. I eventually got to know them again, but I sometimes wonder how it would've been if I had moved on to the same school at the same time.

One of the songs that was being bandied about in 7th grade that I was unfamiliar with due to my absence was the 90s hit "Angry Johnny," by the singer Poe. To this day it reminds me that people change all the time, and that friends can drift apart.




1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger breda said...

Oh, I want her silhouette t-shirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home