Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Links: All Linky, No Thinky

"All linky, no thinky" is a phrase bloggers use to describe posts that contain nothing but links to other content. Typically, these posts are stopgaps, hastily set down in order to keep the blog updated. I'm taking this route today because my seminar paper is due in three days, and I'll be working on it right down to the line. Heck, my links aren't even that good - you've probably visited all of these sites before. Meh.

Failblog: A very simple idea - post pictures of the dumb stuff that people do on a daily basis. It's like a nonstop "America's Funniest Home Videos" - goofy signs, people getting hurt, double entendres.

FML: It stands for "F*** My Life," and the idea is to write down whatever degrading, disgusting, or distressing experiences so that other people can either agree with you or roundly criticize you. Fun!

Eject! Eject! Eject!: Bill Whittle is a rare writer - his wit comes across in his videos just as well as it does in his writing. My favorite commentary of his is still the series of posts debunking the entire 9/11 conspiracy clique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home