Thursday, April 01, 2010

Closing Up Shop

Perhaps the scarcity of posting here in recent weeks has hinted at it: the working world is even more time-consuming than I ever thought it would be. Law school kept me pretty busy, of course, but it was always possible to cram a post or two in during lunch or a tedious lecture. When you're on the clock, though, finding time to procure content and update a blog is nigh-impossible.

So, I think it's time to bid a fond farewell to Shangrila Towers. I'll keep the blog up, and I might even throw up a post from time to time, but it's just too much of a burden to update it regularly. It's been a great run, but all good things must come to an end.

EDIT: Happy April Fool's Day! Shangrila Towers isn't going anywhere.

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Mulliga said...

Happy April Fool's Day!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger James R. Rummel said...

HA! Had me going there for a minute!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mulliga said...

Joke worked a little too well - I think I lost one of my Blogger followers. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home