Saturday, April 22, 2023

Miscellany: Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 review

Running shoe reviews are weird, in that it's hard to evaluate shoes until you've basically worn them out (I had a pair of On Cloudswifts that, while fast and comfortable, did not hold up to long-term use). One pair of shoes that I had good luck with last year was the Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 (the current model is the GTS 20, which is very similar).




It's a heavily padded, supportive shoe, so minimalist/barefoot runners and speed demons should look elsewhere. For a duffer like me, pounding the pavement to train for half-marathons and trail runs, it's perfect. It kept me injury free over hundreds of miles, netting me a decent 1:50 half marathon time, which is all I can ask for in a running shoe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home