Saturday, September 24, 2011

Miscellany: Leatherman Micra review

I'm late to the "Take a picture of the knife you're carrying in your pocket right now" meme (started by Og), but here's my entry:


It's a Leatherman Micra, my favorite keychain multitool. I could've thrown up any of the pocketknives in my EDC rotation (the Kershaw Skyline and the Spyderco P'Kal are carried the most), but, in truth, the Micra is the one knife that never leaves my side.

It has a small blade, an excellent pair of scissors, and extremely useful screwdrivers (the Phillips is perfect for taking apart computer cases, and the small flathead can repair eyeglass screws). You'd be hard-pressed to cut a steak or baton wood with it, but the Micra is small and light and never far away - good characteristics in an uncertain world.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger davidc said...

I have two micras, very handy to have on hand or in pocket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home