Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tech: Blogger troubles & some short bits

I'm not one to complain about a free service. That's tacky. This is just a heads-up, though - Blogger servers seem to be kicking the bucket quite a bit recently, so if my page goes down, I apologize.

Anyway, here are some tech bits:

Meteos: Disney Edition: This is certainly a lot more foreseeable than the whole Kingdom Hearts thing (they need to hustle on that Kingdom Hearts theme park ride), but it's still a bit unexpected.

Sam & Max Episode 1: I love adventure games. I cut my teeth on "Zork" back in the day, and I loved "The Longest Journey," the last really great adventure game. So it's nice to see them bringing back the form in fine style.

WoW Burning Crusade delayed: Mad props to Blizzard. It's so tempting to cut corners to hit that holiday release window, but I think Blizzard has always had the right idea in making sure a game is done before it's released. Nobody remembered how long Starcraft was delayed, for example, but they're still playing it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home