Sunday, April 13, 2008

1000th post!


(It's the only thing I could think of with a "1000" in it)

It's been about one and a half years since the start of this blog. That's pretty much the longest time I've ever kept a continous journal of anything, let alone pop culture, food, and guns. This is the 1000th post on Shrangrila Towers, which is pretty crazy when I think about how much time each post takes nowadays.

I'd like to thank anyone who's stopped by during that time. Thanks for reading and commenting; it's always more interesting when people can respond and contribute to what you write than when you have to write in a vacuum.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Mulliga said...

Thanks! I hope to keep bringing everyone the same mix of eclectic topics for years to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home