Friday, April 11, 2008

Miscellany: A Quiet Place

Writing a research paper takes a huge amount of concentration, at least for me. Now, I've banged out Shangrila Towers posts in the middle of a crowded mall, on an airplane, and even in a hospital. But when it comes to something that has to be cohesive, correct, and persuasive...well, that's a horse of another color.

One problem is finding the ideal place to write. My room is a mess, and the desk inside is too small, so that's out. Downstairs would be fine, except other people disturb you there. The library at the law school is great, too, but it closes at 7:30 PM (rather early IMHO). Most of the private coffee shops and things close near midnight, too.

So, I now find myself typing in the Trial Team office. It's not ideal, but it'll do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home