Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miscellany: Page’Up Document Holder


You've probably seen these Page’Up document holders before. They're designed to hold up paper while you're typing so you don't have to look down at something on your desk.

I picked one up, mostly because I'm stuck looking at cases all day and I figured it would save me some neck strain. Old habits die hard, though - I found myself laying any printouts I needed to read on my lap like I'm used to, instead of standing them up.

It should also be pretty easy to improvise a solution to getting a piece of paper to stand up on its own (the darn things are actually kinda expensive - $5 for a lump of plastic and sand). Still, it's an elegant solution that's purpose-built for the task, it works as advertised, and it's built pretty solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home