Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guns: National Armory Guns & Range review



There are a few indoor gun ranges on the way to the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, but the most reputable looking one is National Armory off of I-95 in Pompano. It's got a full-size gun store with a better-than-average selection and a 25 yard indoor range that can handle rifle calibers:



It's a decent range: clean, well-stocked, and equipped with electronic target controls. The service was fine, though I wish they piped in more air-conditioning (the range was at a sweating-in-my-shirt 80+ degrees when I was there). Other than that, it was a fairly efficient and unremarkable shooting experience.

For the range review, I cracked out an oldie-but-goodie: my CZ-75B.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home