Saturday, August 24, 2019

Miscellany: Condition White EDC


On a typical weekend in the office, I'm working behind three sets of locked doors with no one around, so I let my guard down and go into the much-maligned "Condition White". I do still have some minimal gear on me in case I need to ramp up my awareness level quickly:

Keys (with Fisher trekker pen, Victorinox Rambler knife, and Surefire Titan flashlight)
Phone (iPhone 5s with cellular data, wireless, and Bluetooth disabled for max standby time)
Wallet (SlimFold Micro softshell)
Leatherman Skeletool
Shivworks Clinch Pick (in Dark Star Gear belt wrap sheathe)
S&W 642 Performance Center (in PHLster City Special holster)

And while it's not ideal, there's a Dark Angel Medical trauma kit stashed off-body in my desk drawer, because you can never be too careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home