Saturday, September 16, 2006

School: A day in my life as a 1L... (finale)

Here is my Criminal Law class starting up. On the front row there are some of the usual suspects - Chris, Ziggy, Jason, and Dave. Professor Jacobs obviously knows what she is doing, but good Lord, she is very liberal ;).

The crowd outside a class before it starts. A good time to chat, mill around, or just cram in the last few cases that you forgot to study...


I get out of school three out of five days a week at about 4:00 (Monday and Tuesday end earlier). Of course, if you have to wait for the bus, you could be stuck there for another half an hour. That's why having a bike officially Kicks Buttâ„¢.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kyle The Opinionated said...

Believe it or not, my three years in law school were the best years of my life. The camraderie, and immersing myself in the law were the best days that I've ever had.

Enjoy it. I wish you the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home