Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School: A day in my life as a 1L... (part 1)

It starts, as most things do, with the weather. Today I turn on the computer and find out it's going to be rainy all day. Great.













I prefer riding my bike. It's quicker, I get a nice bit of exercise, and I hate being cooped up in the bus. When it's wet and rainy, though, I have to leave it at home.

Here's our bus stop. I never appreciated covered stops before. If there is any rain at all, that bench on the right quickly becomes unusable.

After a twenty minute ride and a short walk up a hill, I finally enter the law school about 8:30 AM.

Here is my first class, Torts. It's not really full yet - soon nearly every seat will be occupied. Many (if not most) people have laptops for taking notes. When the professor says something important, you hear a storm of clicking keys - reminiscent of the scarabs from "The Mummy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home