Friday, October 27, 2006

Food: Sometimes...it be's that way...


Okay, I'll admit that it's probably not very healthy to eat like this every night, but it's hard to get yourself to cook a meal after being at school for 8 hours (man, I understand how my Mom feels now :P). So one day, I had some Chef Boyardee (did you know the original guy was named Chef Boiardi?), an Amstel Light (not my kind of beer, but it'll do in a pinch - I prefer stouts and porters), a box of raisins (Sun-Maid kind of has a monopoly on this one), and some applesauce.

It ain't gonna win any awards, but it's sorta balanced, and if you eat while watching the Food Network, you can almost fool yourself into thinking the food tastes better than it actually does.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Tam said...

You are such a college student.

You realize that that meal would have killed a mere mortal, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home