Saturday, June 02, 2007

School: Gonna be a long weekend


If you can picture the concepts of "recurring dream" and "waking dream" together, you'll know how I feel about the essay topic for the Florida Law Review Write-On Competition. I've definitely blogged about it before, and I've even seen the topic discussed in the Moot Court Final Four. Yes, it's "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" again.

I suppose it makes sense. The Supreme Court handles lots of cases that frankly aren't all that interesting, or that involve incredibly complex legal theories and caselaw. Sometimes it's good to hunker down with Ye Olde First Amendment and the "Tinker" school speech case and wait for the rain to stop.

The essay's due in about 29 hours. Probably not going to hear from me till then. Ciao! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home