Monday, August 20, 2007

School: Day One Exhaustion

Coming back to law school on day one is always a hassle. I've experienced it twice already - once for spring semester and once for summer - and this fall turned out to be just as fatiguing. Like in previous semesters, I biked to school, and the way was longer, harder, hotter, and sweatier than I remember.

It was nice seeing old friends, but the pleasantries exchanged had the earmarks of relationships resumed after a long absence. "How was your summer? How are your classes?" More problematic is the fact that my former section mates are now in all sorts of different classes, which means even talking to them will be a chore.

Classes were standard introductory stuff, which must be as uninteresting for the professor as it is for us. I'll do a "Meet the Professors" post one of these days, but to be honest, it looks like I'm going to be very, very busy this semester; no telling how it'll affect the old blog. Time to draft a slip-and-fall complaint...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home