Thursday, January 24, 2008

Links: Dave's Lounge

Since I'm often at law school all day, I've taken to bringing my PSP with me so I can listen to music during those long study sessions in the library. The PSP can catch podcasts pretty easily via its RSS reader and its built-in WiFi, though I haven't figured out how to download stuff while using the school's network yet. I generally listen to music podcasts (talk show stuff is too distracting), and one of the best ones I've come across is Dave's Lounge.

This is truly great music for kicking back and reading some cases. I would have never come across acts like Science For Girls if it weren't for the show. There is little in the way of mindless chatter or commentary on Dave's Lounge; it's all about the music. I do wish new shows came along more frequently (and the shows are only half an hour), but if you like indie lounge or downtempo trip hop, the show'll be right up your alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home