Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tech: Magpul iPhone 4 Executive Field Case review

My new firm issues iPhones to every employee, and I've really grown fond of mine. There are a ton of apps for it (everything from Kindle to Angry Birds) and it's handy to have an mp3 player, camera, PDA, and phone in one device.

Unfortunately, the iPhone is made of relatively delicate materials, and it can't take the punishment that my ultra cheap, all-plastic cellphone can. That's why I've chosen to sheathe the thing in a flat dark earth condom - the Magpul Executive Field case:



It's a pretty clever design - a semirigid rubber slimline case made of the same stuff as the original Magpul loops. I like that they managed to cover the volume and power buttons without resorting to tabs or moving parts.

Of course, there's no protection for the iPhone screen, and the case isn't as beefy as, say, an Otterbox. Overall, though, the $10 Magpul case makes your iPhone feel like a PMAG - worth every penny in my book.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger Safdar Ali said...

Beautiful case for iPhone. I'd like to buy this for my iPhone. Where i can get this. ucuz iphone

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Mulliga said...

Brownells or Midway USA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home