Sunday, June 24, 2007

News: No News at All


It looks like Larry King is giving Paris Hilton her first post-incarceration interview. I'm not sure why CNN splashes this kind of thing on the front page - probably a slow news week (to be fair, I'm talking about it, too, aren't I?). Actually, having never spent any time in jail myself, I do wonder what it's like.

Then again, it's not as if Hilton ever got the full "Oz"-like experience. Her sentence was served at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility, billed as the world's largest jail. There's a pretty huge difference between a place like that and a federal prison. The former probably has a library and Internet access; the latter probably includes plenty of armed guards and smaller, 1 or 2 person cells.

No word yet whether Paris' jail-time affected the filming of "The Hottie or the Nottie."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home